Just some fun pics to share!!!

Ricky and Michael at the Great America Clean up day!! The horses all lined up when we were cleaning by the fence!! It was the coolest ever!!


I know this picture is totally dark, but you get the picture...we pray and then sing "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam like this every night. It is SO cute!! I had to snap a quick pick.


Randy got a new grill for President's Day!! And we thought we would try out the rotisserie!! It was YUMMY!


Cameron and Michael on Crazy Hair Day at school! Cameron insisted on a Mohawk!


Adam and his fire truck!!


Adam sipping brothers drink before he caught him!! He is so sneaky now. He pulls up a stool everywhere now to get into and onto everything!!


Adam for some reason wanted to drink the honey mustard at Chicken Express. YUCK!! He liked it though!!


At our home school co-op I help with the archery class for two hours. The young one and the older one. Ricky is in the older one and this day we were trying everything to stay warm. My friend Delaine put her hat and towel around me to help out....then Ricky photo bombed it!! I just love this kid!

Adam looking SO stinkn' big!!