Santa Claus

Every year a neighbor in our neighborhood dress's up as Santa and has a party outside their home. We eat hot cocoa and cookies. I love it because we get to chat and meet other neighbors. Santa also raffles off an handmade toy that is made out of wood. This year it was an amazing barn. He is so good with wood craft. The kids love to look at it and hope that their ticket will be drawn. Every year it isn't. I feel bad. Our poor kids have been born into the loser family. We just don't have the luck to win. But still we get excited every year.

Cameron was SO excited to hang with Santa. He kept going and holding his hand and walking around with him. When I would ask where Cameron was... I would find him with Santa. Santa loved it. One time I looked and he was walking with Santa and looking up at him with the cutest eyes. He was in heaven. I wonder what he dreamed about last night? It really was special to see. I am so glad we have great neighbors. Maybe next year we can win?? We can only hope.

Here are a few pics we took. It's with my phone camera so the quality is not there. I forgot my regular camera. You can still see the fun though:-)